Prevention of hepatitis B virus reactivation in patients receiving immunosuppressive therapy or chemotherapy
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 627–636, July 2012
How to Cite
Oketani, M., Ido, A., Uto, H. and Tsubouchi, H. (2012), Prevention of hepatitis B virus reactivation in patients receiving immunosuppressive therapy or chemotherapy. Hepatology Research, 42: 627–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2012.00998.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2012 10:03AM EST
- Received 5 December 2011; revision 1 March 2012; accepted 4 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.