These authors contributed equally to this work and share first authorship.
Adiponectin negatively correlates with alcoholic and non-alcoholic liver dysfunction: Health check-up study of Japanese men
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 238–248, March 2013
How to Cite
Hamano, M., Kamada, Y., Kiso, S., Furuta, K., Kizu, T., Chatani, N., Egawa, M., Takemura, T., Ezaki, H., Yoshida, Y., Watabe, K., Hamasaki, T., Umeda, M., Furubayashi, A., Kinoshita, K., Kishida, O., Fujimoto, T., Yamada, A., Tsukamoto, Y., Tsutsui, S., Takehara, T., Hayashi, N. and Matsuzawa, Y. (2013), Adiponectin negatively correlates with alcoholic and non-alcoholic liver dysfunction: Health check-up study of Japanese men. Hepatology Research, 43: 238–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2012.01066.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 12:35PM EST
- Received 25 April 2012; revision 18 June 2012; accepted 19 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!