Conflict of interest: none.
Association between an IL-28B genetic polymorphism and the efficacy of the response-guided pegylated interferon therapy in children with chronic hepatic C infection
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 327–338, April 2013
How to Cite
Komatsu, H., Inui, A., Tsunoda, T., Sogo, T. and Fujisawa, T. (2013), Association between an IL-28B genetic polymorphism and the efficacy of the response-guided pegylated interferon therapy in children with chronic hepatic C infection. Hepatology Research, 43: 327–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2012.01087.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.