These authors contributed equally to this work.
Prediction of significant fibrosis and cirrhosis in hepatitis B e-antigen negative patients with chronic hepatitis B using routine parameters
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 441–451, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Xu, M.-Y., Zheng, R.-D., Xian, J.-C., Xu, H.-T., Shi, J.-P., Li, S.-B., Qu, Y., Dong, Y.-W. and Lu, L.-G. (2013), Prediction of significant fibrosis and cirrhosis in hepatitis B e-antigen negative patients with chronic hepatitis B using routine parameters. Hepatology Research, 43: 441–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2012.01094.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- National Key Technologies Research. Grant Number: 2008ZX1002-006
- Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002007-001-040
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA02A411
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 10411955300, 09XD1403200
- Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau. Grant Number: XBR2011012
- Wang Bao-En Liver Fibrosis Foundation. Grant Number: 20100043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.