Reasons for replacement of restorations in permanent teeth in general dental practice
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
2000 FDI/World Dental Press
International Dental Journal
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 361–366, December 2000
How to Cite
Mjör, I. A., Moorhead, J. E. and Dahl, J. E. (2000), Reasons for replacement of restorations in permanent teeth in general dental practice. International Dental Journal, 50: 361–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1875-595X.2000.tb00569.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.