Neuropsychological effects of low mercury exposure in dental staff in Erzurum, Turkey
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
2003 FDI/World Dental Press
International Dental Journal
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 85–91, April 2003
How to Cite
Aydin, N., Karaoglanoglu, S., Yigit, A., Keles, M. S., Kirpinar, I. and Seven, N. (2003), Neuropsychological effects of low mercury exposure in dental staff in Erzurum, Turkey. International Dental Journal, 53: 85–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1875-595X.2003.tb00664.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.