More attention to public health in the European Union — implications for dentistry?
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
2005 FDI/World Dental Press
International Dental Journal
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 157–161, June 2005
How to Cite
Widström, E. and Van Den Heuvel, J. (2005), More attention to public health in the European Union — implications for dentistry?. International Dental Journal, 55: 157–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1875-595X.2005.tb00313.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.