Association between oral malodour and psychological characteristics in subjects with neurotic tendencies complaining of halitosis
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 FDI World Dental Federation
International Dental Journal
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 57–62, April 2011
How to Cite
Suzuki, N., Yoneda, M., Naito, T., Inamitsu, T., Yamada, K., Okada, I., Hatano, Y., Iwamoto, T., Masuo, Y., Fuijimoto, A. and Hirofuji, T. (2011), Association between oral malodour and psychological characteristics in subjects with neurotic tendencies complaining of halitosis. International Dental Journal, 61: 57–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1875-595X.2011.00014.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.