We wish to thank the following commentators on earlier drafts of Parts 1 and 2: Philip Anisman, J. Efrim Boritz, Leonard J. Brooks, Kees Camfferman, Paul G. Cherry, Brenda J. Eprile, Sally Gunz, David L. Knight, J. Alex Milburn, and the three reviewers. We are also grateful for the assistance rendered by Jerry Gerard, the Information Services Officer of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, and to the staff of the OSC library and of the University of Western Ontario library. We are grateful for the research services of Carly Vanderheyden and Adam Presslee. We are indebted to the Canadian Academic Accounting Association for its sponsorship and to the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants for financing our travel costs in order to conduct the research.
The Ontario Securities Commission on Accounting and Auditing from the 1960s to 2008 – Part 1: 1960s to 1985*
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 29–53, March 2010
How to Cite
ZEFF, S. A. and RADCLIFFE, V. S. (2010), The Ontario Securities Commission on Accounting and Auditing from the 1960s to 2008 – Part 1: 1960s to 1985. Accounting Perspectives, 9: 29–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3838.2010.00003.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!