We thank Professor J. Efrim Boritz, two anonymous reviewers, and participants at the 2009 Mid-Year Conference of Strategic and Emerging Technologies Section of the American Accounting Association for their helpful comments.
Applying XBRL in an Accounting Information System Design Using the REA Approach: An Instructional Case*
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 55–78, March 2010
How to Cite
PENG, J. and JANIE CHANG, C. (2010), Applying XBRL in an Accounting Information System Design Using the REA Approach: An Instructional Case. Accounting Perspectives, 9: 55–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3838.2010.00004.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!