We thank participants at the 2009 Canadian Academic Accounting Association annual conference for comments on the study reported in this article and the undergraduate accounting students who participated in the study.
Creating Early Success in Financial Accounting: Improving Performance on Adjusting Journal Entries*
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 87–96, June 2010
How to Cite
PHILLIPS, F. and SCHMIDT, R. N. (2010), Creating Early Success in Financial Accounting: Improving Performance on Adjusting Journal Entries. Accounting Perspectives, 9: 87–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3838.2010.00006.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!