We would like to thank M. Bamber, A. Dontoh, J. Stephan, participants in the 1987 AAA Meeting and the Contemporary Accounting Research Conference, and especially the anonymous reviewer and our discussant G. Richardson, for helpful comments on previous drafts.
Timeliness of financial reporting, the firm size effect, and stock price reactions to annual earnings announcements*
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
1989 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 526–552, Spring 1989
How to Cite
ATIASE, R. K., BAMBER, L. S. and TSE, S. (1989), Timeliness of financial reporting, the firm size effect, and stock price reactions to annual earnings announcements. Contemporary Accounting Research, 5: 526–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1989.tb00722.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!