This paper is based on Chapter 3 of the author's dissertation. The author is grateful for the comments of committee members Paul Newman (chairman), Robert Freeman, Reed Smith, Paul Rothstein, and Richard Macminn. The author also received helpful comments from Rick Antle, Joel Demski, Amir Ziv, and an anonymous referee. Financial support was provided by the Deloitte & Touche Foundation.
Accounting and the credibility of management forecasts*
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
1992 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 33–45, Fall 1992
How to Cite
SANSING, R. C. (1992), Accounting and the credibility of management forecasts. Contemporary Accounting Research, 9: 33–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1992.tb00868.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!