The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial assistance of the KPMG Peat Marwick Foundation, the capable research assistance of Veronica Hackman and Steve Rogers, the programing provided by Rong Chen and Xiao Lun at the University of Illinois Office for Information Management, and the comments of Sarah Bonner and Marjorie Shelley and workshop participants at the Universities of Colorado, Kansas, Notre Dame, and Purdue. In addition, the authors would like to thank the reviewers and editor for helpful comments on previous drafts.
Experimental evidence on an economic model of taxpayer aggression under strategic and nonstrategic audits*
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
1992 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 86–112, Fall 1992
How to Cite
BECK, P. J., DAVIS, J. S. and JUNG, W.-O. (1992), Experimental evidence on an economic model of taxpayer aggression under strategic and nonstrategic audits. Contemporary Accounting Research, 9: 86–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1992.tb00871.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!