The author wishes to thank Stan Laiken, Bill Scott, Gordon Sick, and Dan Thornton for their helpful comments.
Fringe benefits and employee expenses: Tax planning and neutral tax policy*
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
1992 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 113–137, Fall 1992
How to Cite
MACNAUGHTON, A. (1992), Fringe benefits and employee expenses: Tax planning and neutral tax policy. Contemporary Accounting Research, 9: 113–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1992.tb00872.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!