We wish to thank Haim Falk, James Gaa, Richard Mattessich, William Scott, Robert Sterling, Daniel Thornton, Tony Tinker, an anonymous referee, and our colleagues George Blazenko, Peter Clarkson, Moustafa Magid, Zelma Rebmann-Huber, and Chris Wright for their helpful criticisms and comments on earlier drafts.
Criticizing positive accounting theory*
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
1992 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 142–170, Fall 1992
How to Cite
BOLAND, L. A. and GORDON, I. M. (1992), Criticizing positive accounting theory. Contemporary Accounting Research, 9: 142–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1992.tb00874.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!