The authors acknowledge the helpful comments received from Fran Ayres, Steve Butler, Lane Daley, Jack Hughes, Jerry Salamon, and an anonymous reviewer. They also thank participants in the workshops at the University of Oklahoma, Michigan State University, and Indiana Unversity. Partial research support for Judy Rayburn was provided by the KPMG Peat Marwick Foundation. Stefanie Lenway received support from The McKnight Land Grant Program of the Graduate School of the University of Minnesota.
An investigation of the behavior of accruals in the semiconductor industry: 1985*
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
1992 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 237–251, Fall 1992
How to Cite
RAYBURN, J. and LENWAY, S. (1992), An investigation of the behavior of accruals in the semiconductor industry: 1985. Contemporary Accounting Research, 9: 237–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1992.tb00878.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!