Research support for this project was provided by the Investors in Business Education summer research grant program of the Bureau of Business and Economic Research and the Department of Accounting at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and the KPMG Peat Marwick Foundation. The authors wish to thank participants of workshops at the University of Notre Dame, the State University of New York at Binghamton, and the Financial Colloquium at the University of Illinois, as well as Walter Teets and Tom Omer for helpful comments on early drafts of this paper. In addition, participants at the 1990 Conference on Financial Economics and Accounting and the 1990 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference provided beneficial comments on this paper. Finally, we wish to gratefully acknowledge the in-depth comments provided by Vic Bernard (reviewer), Yaw Mensah (discussant at the Conference on Financial Economics and Accounting), and Gordon Richardson and Ramesh Chandra (discussants at the CAR conference) (see pp. 283–289, 290–295) for comments, suggestions, and insights that have significantly contributed to this project. All errors and omissions remain ours.
Bond ratings, bond yields and financial information*
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
1992 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 252–282, Fall 1992
How to Cite
ZIEBART, D. A. and REITER, S. A. (1992), Bond ratings, bond yields and financial information. Contemporary Accounting Research, 9: 252–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1992.tb00879.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!