Accepted by Dan Thornton The authors gratefully acknowledge the many detailed and stimulating comments of Joel Sobel, Harry Newman, Robert Tucker, and three anonymous reviewers, as well as discussions with Robert Jamison, Young Kwon, Alan Macnaughton, Suzanne Paquette and workshop participants at the Universities of Arizona, Colorado at Boulder, Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Illinois at Chicago, Purdue, Texas at Austin, and Waterloo; the McMaster University Conference on Monitoring the Performance of Economic Entities; and the Third Annual NYU Conference on Financial Economics and Accounting. The authors also gratefully acknowledge the financial support provided by the KPMG Peat Marwick Foundation.
Tax Advice and Reporting under Uncertainty: Theory and Experimental Evidence*
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
1996 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 49–80, Spring 1996
How to Cite
BECK, P. J., DAVIS, J. S. and JUNG, W.-O. (1996), Tax Advice and Reporting under Uncertainty: Theory and Experimental Evidence. Contemporary Accounting Research, 13: 49–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1996.tb00491.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!