Accepted by Gordon Richardson. This research has been funded by the Canadian Council of Research in Human Sciences and by the FCAR fund. The authors wish to thank I/B/E/S, which has provided them with the analysts' forecasts needed for the study, Pierre Lemieux, for his assistance in the data processing, and Isabelle Côté for helpful assistance.
Consensus, Dispersion and Security prices*
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
1996 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 209–228, Spring 1996
How to Cite
L'HER, J.-F. and SURET, J.-M. (1996), Consensus, Dispersion and Security prices. Contemporary Accounting Research, 13: 209–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1996.tb00498.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!