Accepted by Lane Daley. We thank Werner DeBondt, Mark DeFond, Bala Dharan, Dave Dickens, Pete Frischmann, Art Goldberger, Carla Hayn, Frank Heflin, Theresa Libby, Belinda Mucklow, Gordon Richardson, Terry Warfield, Greg Waymire, two anonymous referees, seminar participants at Emory University, The University of Waterloo, The University of Wisconsin, and the 1993 Annual Meeting of the American Accounting Association for helpful comments and suggestions. We also gratefully acknowledge financial support from KPMG Peat Marwick and the Robert Beyer Center for Accounting Research at The University of Wisconsin.
Going-Concern Status, Earnings Persistence, and Informativeness of Earnings*
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
1996 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 251–273, Spring 1996
How to Cite
SUBRAMANYAM, K.R. and WILD, J. J. (1996), Going-Concern Status, Earnings Persistence, and Informativeness of Earnings. Contemporary Accounting Research, 13: 251–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1996.tb00500.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!