Accepted by Michael Gibbins. I would like to thank ray advisor Richard Lambert, as well as Greg Clinch, Bill Lanen, David Larcker, Bharat Sarath, and Robert Verrecchia of the Wharton School for their helpful discussions and comments This paper was written under the auspices of The Morris and Beatrice Glasser Memorial Chair in Accountancy at Bar-Ilan University.
Reduction of Outcome Variance: Optimality and Incentives*
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
1996 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 309–328, Spring 1996
How to Cite
METH, B. (1996), Reduction of Outcome Variance: Optimality and Incentives. Contemporary Accounting Research, 13: 309–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1996.tb00502.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!