Accepted by Joel Demski The author would like to thank participants at the European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM) Workshop on Accounting and Economics, University of Graz, 1994 and at a seminar at Department of Accounting and Finance, Lancaster University Special thanks are due to John O'Hanlon, Ken Peasnell, and Andy Stark for their helpful comments on earlier drafts, Jim Ohlson for encouraging comments on the perspective developed in the paper, and an anonymous CAR referee for their very helpful suggestions
Valuation and Clean Surplus Accounting: Some Implications of the Feltham and Ohlson Model for the Relative Information Content of Earnings and Cash Flows†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
1996 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 329–337, Spring 1996
How to Cite
CLUBB, C. D.B. (1996), Valuation and Clean Surplus Accounting: Some Implications of the Feltham and Ohlson Model for the Relative Information Content of Earnings and Cash Flows. Contemporary Accounting Research, 13: 329–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1996.tb00503.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!