Accepted by John Wild. The authors acknowledge the comments of Krish Menon, Lisa Soo, Greg Trompeter, Arnie Wright, participants of the Boston College Accounting Research Workshop and the American Accounting Association Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida, George Diacont, Roy Von Brunt and Terry Iannaconi, all at the Securities Exchange Commission, and three anonymous reviewers. We also thank MaryEllen Carter, Georgia Driscoll and Alexandra Rousseau for their research assistance. The financial support of the Arthur Andersen Summer Program and the Boston College SOM Research Assistantship Award is gratefully acknowledged.
The Association Between Auditor Changes and Reporting Lags*
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
1996 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 353–370, Spring 1996
How to Cite
SCHWARTZ, K. B. and SOO, B. S. (1996), The Association Between Auditor Changes and Reporting Lags. Contemporary Accounting Research, 13: 353–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1996.tb00505.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!