Accepted by Lane Daley and Rick Antle. We thank Cathy Schrand, John Core, participants at the Wharton accounting workshop, referees, and the editor for their comments. The first author acknowledges a generous grant from the Canadian Academic Accounting Association (CAAA).
The Effect of Limited Liability on the Market Response to Disclosure*
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
1997 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 515–541, Fall 1997
How to Cite
FISCHER, P. E. and VERRECCHIA, R. E. (1997), The Effect of Limited Liability on the Market Response to Disclosure. Contemporary Accounting Research, 14: 515–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.1997.tb00539.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!