Accepted by Greg Waymire. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2002 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference, generously supported by the CGA-Canada Research Foundation, the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, CMA Canada — Ontario, the Certified General Accountants of Ontario, and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario. I wish to thank Mozaffar Khan for helpful comments on an earlier draft.
Discussion of “Expectations Management and Beatable Targets: How Do Analysts React to Explicit Earnings Guidance?”*
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
2006 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 625–628, Fall 2006
How to Cite
Callen, J. L. (2006), Discussion of “Expectations Management and Beatable Targets: How Do Analysts React to Explicit Earnings Guidance?”. Contemporary Accounting Research, 23: 625–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2006.tb00335.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!