Accepted by Laureen Maines. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2002 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference, generously supported by the CGA-Canada Research Foundation, the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, CMA Canada — Ontario, the Certified General Accountants of Ontario, and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario.
Discussion of “The Importance of Account Relations when Responding to Interim Audit Testing Results”*
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
2006 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 823–831, Fall 2006
How to Cite
BÉDard, J. (2006), Discussion of “The Importance of Account Relations when Responding to Interim Audit Testing Results”. Contemporary Accounting Research, 23: 823–831. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2006.tb00343.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!