Accepted by Peter Pope. I would like to thank Peter Pope and participants at the 2008 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference for useful comments. I gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Kenan-Flagler Business School, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Discussion of “Creditors’ and Shareholders’ Reporting Demands in Public Versus Private Firms: Evidence from Europe”*
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 93–99, March 2010
How to Cite
BUSHMAN, R. M. (2010), Discussion of “Creditors’ and Shareholders’ Reporting Demands in Public Versus Private Firms: Evidence from Europe”. Contemporary Accounting Research, 27: 93–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01002.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!