Accepted by Joseph Carcello. We appreciate constructive comments from Jere Francis, Omrane Guedhami, and Gilles Hilary on an earlier version of this paper and excellent research assistance from Hou Qingchuan and Franklin Hao. Jeffrey Pittman acknowledges generous financial support from Canada’s Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council and the CMA Professorship.
Big Five Audits and Accounting Fraud*
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 209–247, March 2010
How to Cite
LENNOX, C. and PITTMAN, J. A. (2010), Big Five Audits and Accounting Fraud. Contemporary Accounting Research, 27: 209–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01007.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!