Accepted by Michel Magnan. I would like to thank Dennis Oswald, Eli Amir, Mark Bradshaw, Ray Pfeiffer, Martin Walker, Wayne Landsman, Lakshmanan Shivakumar, Kazbi Soonawalla, Wim van der Stede, and the seminar participants at the London Business School, the London School of Economics and Political Science, and the 2006 AAA Meeting for their helpful comments and useful suggestions.
Analysts’ Use of Nonfinancial Information Disclosures*
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 249–288, March 2010
How to Cite
SIMPSON, A. (2010), Analysts’ Use of Nonfinancial Information Disclosures. Contemporary Accounting Research, 27: 249–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01008.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!