Accepted by Jeffrey Callen. The authors would like to thank Dan Bens, Mark Trombley, Bill Waller, Kristian Mortenson, James Chyz, Jake Thornock, Bob Huber, Jeffrey Callen (associate editor), and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and discussions. We also appreciate comments from workshop participants at Oklahoma State University and seminar participants in Dan Dhaliwal’s financial accounting theory course at the University of Arizona. We thank Professor John Graham (Duke University) for providing us with marginal tax rate data, and are grateful for the research assistance of Paul Cervantes, Ed Laber, Adam Lohr, and Cristen Therrien.
Equity Valuation Effects of the Pension Protection Act of 2006*
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
© 2010 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 469–536, Summer 2010 (June)
How to Cite
CAMPBELL, J. L., DHALIWAL, D. S. and SCHWARTZ JR., W. C. (2010), Equity Valuation Effects of the Pension Protection Act of 2006. Contemporary Accounting Research, 27: 469–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01015.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!