Accepted by Michel Magnan. We want to thank the participants for being generous with their valuable time and expertise. We would like to acknowledge the comments of participants at the 2007 Alternative Perspectives on Accounting Research Conference held in Québec City, the 2007 International Symposium on Auditing Research in Shanghai, the 2008 Midyear Auditing Meeting of the American Accounting Association in Austin, TX, and workshops at Arizona State University (West), Boston College, Iowa State University, University of Western Ontario and the University of Wisconsin at Madison. We also thank the anonymous reviewers and the editor, Michel Magnan, for many valuable comments and suggestions.
Corporate Governance in the Post-Sarbanes-Oxley Era: Auditors’ Experiences*
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 751–786, Fall 2010 (September)
How to Cite
COHEN, J., KRISHNAMOORTHY, G. and WRIGHT, A. (2010), Corporate Governance in the Post-Sarbanes-Oxley Era: Auditors’ Experiences. Contemporary Accounting Research, 27: 751–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01026.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!