Accepted by Lisa Koonce. We thank Lisa Koonce (associate editor) and two anonymous reviewers. We also thank Amy Hageman, Steve Sutton, and workshop participants at the University of Melbourne, Monash University, the University of South Florida, and the 2009 AAA Annual Meeting.
Retracted: Decision Aid Reliance: A Longitudinal Field Study Involving Professional Buy-Side Financial Analysts*
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 997–1023, Winter 2010 (December)
How to Cite
HUNTON, J., ARNOLD, V. and RECK, J. L. (2010), Retracted: Decision Aid Reliance: A Longitudinal Field Study Involving Professional Buy-Side Financial Analysts. Contemporary Accounting Research, 27: 997–1023. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01034.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!