Accepted by Michel Magnan. We are grateful for comments received from Gia Chevis, Tim Doupnik, Hyun Hong, Steve Huddart, Michel Magnan, Jim Ohlson, Gina Rosa, and two anonymous reviewers. We also thank participants of the International Section Midyear Meeting (San Diego), American Accounting Association Annual Meeting (Anaheim), New York University Summer Camp, and Florida State University, Louisiana State University, Penn State University, University of South Carolina, and University of Southern California workshops. Barniv acknowledges the financial support and the research award of the Division of Research & Graduate Studies at Kent State University, and Hope acknowledges financial support of the Deloitte Professorship and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
International Evidence on Analyst Stock Recommendations, Valuations, and Returns*
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1131–1167, Winter 2010 (December)
How to Cite
BARNIV, R., HOPE, O.-K., MYRING, M. and THOMAS, W. B. (2010), International Evidence on Analyst Stock Recommendations, Valuations, and Returns. Contemporary Accounting Research, 27: 1131–1167. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01036.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!