Accepted by Michel Magnan. We thank Michel Magnan (editor), two anonymous reviewers, Santanu Mitra (our discussant at the 2008 AAA Auditing Section Midyear conference), and seminar participants at the University of Kansas, Portland State University, Oregon State University, and the 2008 AAA Auditing Section Midyear conference for their helpful comments and useful suggestions. We acknowledge and thank the University of Wisconsin Madison School of Business and the Arthur Andersen Center for Financial Reporting and Control, University of Pittsburgh, and Portland State University for research support.
Changes in Corporate Governance Associated with the Revelation of Internal Control Material Weaknesses and Their Subsequent Remediation*
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 331–383, Spring 2011 (March)
How to Cite
Johnstone, K., Li, C. and Rupley, K. H. (2011), Changes in Corporate Governance Associated with the Revelation of Internal Control Material Weaknesses and Their Subsequent Remediation. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 331–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01037.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!