Accepted by Raffi Indjejikian. We appreciate helpful comments from Anil Arya, Shane Dikolli, Paul Fischer, Christian Hofmann, Pino Lopomo, Mohan Venkatachalam, Dae-Hee Yoon, and workshop participants at Baruch College, Emory University, Fudan University, University of Mannheim, and Tsinghua University. Financial support from Fuqua School of Business at Duke University (for Chen and Zhang), from Yale School of Management and Ohio State University Fisher College of Business (for Mittendorf), and from the George Washington University School of Business (for Yun Zhang) is gratefully acknowledged.
Endogenous Accounting Bias when Decision Making and Control Interact*
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1063–1091, Winter 2010 (December)
How to Cite
CHEN, Q., MITTENDORF, B. and ZHANG, Y. (2010), Endogenous Accounting Bias when Decision Making and Control Interact. Contemporary Accounting Research, 27: 1063–1091. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01038.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!