Accepted by Michael Welker. We thank Michael Welker (associate editor), two anonymous reviewers, Chris Barry, Jere Francis, Sun Kim, Mark Lang, Vassil Mihov, Ken Shaw, Terry Shevlin, Robert Trezevant, and workshop participants at Boston University/Charles River Associates, Columbia University, University of Kansas, MIT, New York University, University of Missouri-Columbia, University of North Carolina, University of North Texas, Texas Christian University, University of Texas at Austin, and Wharton for helpful comments. We also thank Shawn X. Huang and Xiumin Martin for excellent research assistance.
Firm Disclosure Policy and the Choice Between Private and Public Debt*
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 293–330, Spring 2011 (March)
How to Cite
DHALIWAL, D. S., KHURANA, I. K. and PEREIRA, R. (2011), Firm Disclosure Policy and the Choice Between Private and Public Debt. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 293–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01039.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!