Accepted by Alan Webb. We would like to thank David Cooper, Trevor Hopper, Anthony Hopwood, UN Special Envoy Stephen Lewis, Alan Webb, and two anonymous reviewers. The funding provided by the Canadian Academic Accounting Association and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada is also gratefully acknowledged.
Accounting for Social-Purpose Alliances: Confronting the HIV/AIDS Pandemic in Africa*
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1093–1129, Winter 2010 (December)
How to Cite
RAHAMAN, A., NEU, D. and EVERETT, J. (2010), Accounting for Social-Purpose Alliances: Confronting the HIV/AIDS Pandemic in Africa. Contemporary Accounting Research, 27: 1093–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01040.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!