Accepted by Hun-Tong Tan. We are grateful to the associate editor, Hun-Tong Tan, and two anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments. We also thank Maribeth Coller, Adrian Harrell, Elaine Henry, Mark Higgins, Scott Jackson, Timothy Rupert, Richard White, Ya-wen Yang, and workshop participants at the Accounting Behavior and Organizations Research Conference, Decision Sciences Institute Annual Meeting, Northeast Region American Accounting Association Meeting, University of Alabama, Arizona State University, University of Arkansas, University of Tennessee, and Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University for their helpful comments. We also acknowledge Larry Cope and Lei Wang for their help collecting the data.
Transferring Risk Preferences from Taxes to Investments*
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 472–486, Summer 2011 (June)
How to Cite
Falsetta, D. and Tuttle, B. (2011), Transferring Risk Preferences from Taxes to Investments. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 472–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01048.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!