Accepted by Alan Webb. We thank Chris Chapman, Thomas Ahrens, Sander van Triest, Robert Chenhall, Anne Lillis, Paolo Quattrone, Alexandra Van den Abbeele, Kari Lukka, Michael Habersam, Eli Pernot, Kristof Stouthuysen, Martine Cools, Stijn Masschelein, Sofie Verbieren, Bart Dierynck, the Associate Editor Alan Webb, the reviewers, and participants and discussants at the University of Amsterdam, the European Academy of Management Conference 2007, Said Business School, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Monash University, American Accounting Association MAS Midyear Meeting 2009, and the University of Innsbruck. We thank Celeste Wilderom and company employees for their comments and insights. We thank the company for participation in this research project.
Using Prototypes to Induce Experimentation and Knowledge Integration in the Development of Enabling Accounting Information†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 708–736, Summer 2011 (June)
How to Cite
Wouters, M. and Roijmans, D. (2011), Using Prototypes to Induce Experimentation and Knowledge Integration in the Development of Enabling Accounting Information. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 708–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01055.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2010 03:24PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!