Accepted by Gordon Richardson. We would like to thank Steve Salterio (Editor), Michel Magnan (former Chief Editor), Gordon Richardson (Guest Editor), the two anonymous referees, Yuan Ding (Discussant), Mark DeFond, J.B. Kim, the participants at the 2009 CAR/JCAE Joint Symposium in Hong Kong, and research workshop participants at Hong Kong Baptist University, National Taiwan University, and University of Macau for their constructive comments.
Corporate Governance and Earnings Management by Classification Shifting*
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 517–553, Summer 2011 (June)
How to Cite
Haw, I.-M., Ho, S. S.M. and Li, A. Y. (2011), Corporate Governance and Earnings Management by Classification Shifting. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 517–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01059.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!