Accepted by K.R. Subramanyam. We gratefully acknowledge the comments of Allen Blay, Jared Delisle, Jennifer Gaver, Ayalew Lulsejed, Rick Morton, Dahlia Robinson, seminar participants at Florida State University, the 2008 KPMG Ph.D. Project Conference, and the 2010 Auditing Section Mid-Year Conference. We also thank two anonymous reviewers, K.R. Subramanyam (the associate editor), and Steve Salterio (the editor (in chief)).
The Effects of Recurring and Nonrecurring Tax, Audit-Related, and Other Nonaudit Services on Auditor Independence*
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1510–1536, Winter 2011 (December)
How to Cite
Paterson, J. S. and Valencia, A. (2011), The Effects of Recurring and Nonrecurring Tax, Audit-Related, and Other Nonaudit Services on Auditor Independence. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 1510–1536. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01060.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 11:54AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!