Accepted by Michel Magnan. This paper has benefited from helpful comments by Anwer Ahmed, Michael Bamber, Donal Byard, Jon Garfinkel, David Harris, Steven Huddart, Michel Magnan, Richard Schneible Jr., Jenny Tucker, Robert Verrecchia, Eric Yeung, two exceptionally helpful anonymous reviewers, and the many doctoral students in our Ph.D. seminars.
Trading Volume Around Earnings Announcements and Other Financial Reports: Theory, Research Design, Empirical Evidence, and Directions for Future Research*
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 431–471, Summer 2011 (June)
How to Cite
Bamber, L. S., Barron, O. E. and Stevens, D. E. (2011), Trading Volume Around Earnings Announcements and Other Financial Reports: Theory, Research Design, Empirical Evidence, and Directions for Future Research. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 431–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01061.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!