Accepted by Peter Clarkson. I appreciate the comments of Peter Clarkson and two anonymous reviewers. This paper is based mainly on my dissertation completed at the University of Waterloo. I would like to thank my thesis supervisor, Christine Wiedman, and the rest of my dissertation committee: Duane Kennedy, Michel Magnan, Ken Vetzal, and Tony Wirjanto. I would also like to thank Heather Wier for help in the development of the current manuscript. I gratefully acknowledge the assistance provided by a Nova Faculty Fellowship, awarded by the Alberta School of Business.
Is Environmental Performance a Determinant of Bond Pricing? Evidence from the U.S. Pulp and Paper and Chemical Industries*
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1537–1561, Winter 2011 (December)
How to Cite
Schneider, T. E. (2011), Is Environmental Performance a Determinant of Bond Pricing? Evidence from the U.S. Pulp and Paper and Chemical Industries. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 1537–1561. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01064.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 DEC 2010 07:23AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!