Accepted by Peter Clarkson. I appreciate the comments of Peter Clarkson and two anonymous reviewers. This paper is based mainly on my dissertation completed at the University of Waterloo. I would like to thank my thesis supervisor, Christine Wiedman, and the rest of my dissertation committee: Duane Kennedy, Michel Magnan, Ken Vetzal, and Tony Wirjanto. I would also like to thank Heather Wier for help in the development of the current manuscript. I gratefully acknowledge the assistance provided by a Nova Faculty Fellowship, awarded by the Alberta School of Business.
Is Environmental Performance a Determinant of Bond Pricing? Evidence from the U.S. Pulp and Paper and Chemical Industries*
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1537–1561, Winter 2011 (December)
How to Cite
Schneider, T. E. (2011), Is Environmental Performance a Determinant of Bond Pricing? Evidence from the U.S. Pulp and Paper and Chemical Industries. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 1537–1561. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01064.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 DEC 2010 07:23AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!