Accepted by Raffi Indjejikian. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2009 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference, generously supported by the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants. The authors would like to thank Raffi Indjejikian (the Associate Editor), two anonymous referees, Michal Matějka, seminar participants at the 2009 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference, American Accounting Association Managerial Accounting Section 2007 Mid-Year Conference, American Accounting Association 2007 Annual Conference, European Accounting Association 2007 Annual Congress, University of Texas at Dallas, City University of New York–Baruch College, Temple University, Texas Christian University, and Oklahoma State University for helpful comments and suggestions.
Equity Incentives and Long-Term Value Created by SG&A Expenditure*
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 794–830, Fall 2011 (September)
How to Cite
Banker, R. D., Huang, R. and Natarajan, R. (2011), Equity Incentives and Long-Term Value Created by SG&A Expenditure. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 794–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01066.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!