Accepted by Ferdinand Gul. We wish to thank workshop participants at Florida State University, North Carolina State University, University of Arkansas and the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee.
Audit Fee Reductions from Internal Audit-Provided Assistance: The Incremental Impact of Internal Audit Characteristics*
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 94–118, Spring 2012 (March)
How to Cite
Abbott, L. J., Parker, S. and Peters, G. F. (2012), Audit Fee Reductions from Internal Audit-Provided Assistance: The Incremental Impact of Internal Audit Characteristics. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29: 94–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01072.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2011 12:55PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!