Accepted by Teri Shearer. This paper has benefited from the constructive comments of Teri Shearer, Steven Salterio, and two anonymous reviewers. The paper is dedicated to all the members of the immigrant community who helped me to understand how this field works.
Accounting and Undocumented Work*
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 13–37, Spring 2012 (March)
How to Cite
NEU, D. (2012), Accounting and Undocumented Work. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29: 13–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01076.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2011 01:02AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!