Accepted by Shivaram Rajgopal. We would like to thank Shivaram Rajgopal, two anonymous referees, Peter Klein, Evan Gatev, George Blazenko, Fayez Ealyan, and workshop participants at Simon Fraser University, the 2009 Global Finance Association conference, and the 2009 Canadian Academic Accounting Association conference for helpful comments. Dennis Chung thanks the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the CA Education Foundation of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia for their financial support.
Market Efficiency and the Post-Earnings Announcement Drift*
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 926–956, Fall 2011 (September)
How to Cite
Chung, D. Y. and Hrazdil, K. (2011), Market Efficiency and the Post-Earnings Announcement Drift. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 926–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01078.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2011 01:03AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!