Accepted by Michael Welker. We acknowledge the financial support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, Autorité des marchés financiers (Québec), the Lawrence Bloomberg Chair in Accountancy (Concordia University) and Corporate Reporting Chair (UQAM). Comments from workshop participants at Université du Québec à Montréal, Wilfrid Laurier University and Brock University, and participants and discussants at the 2008 CAAA Annual Conference and 2009 AAA Annual Conference are greatly appreciated.
Revisiting the Relevance and Reliability of Non-GAAP Reporting: The Case of the Income Trusts*
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1585–1609, Winter 2011 (December)
How to Cite
CORMIER, D., LAPOINTE-ANTUNES, P. and MAGNAN, M. (2011), Revisiting the Relevance and Reliability of Non-GAAP Reporting: The Case of the Income Trusts. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 1585–1609. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01079.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2011 01:03AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!